- 1 cup Dulse rinsed and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup red and yellow peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup scallions or red onion sliced
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1 avocado scooped with a melon ball tool
- 1 tomato cut into small wedges
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 small clove garlic grated
- dash of salt
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and salt. Beat well with a whisk or fork. Toss the vegetables with the dressing in a large bowl. Taste for seasoning.
- Serve on lettuce as a side salad or in a pita with lettuce for a light lunch.
Share this Recipe