- 1/2 tsp light sesame oil
- 1 onion cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 1 carrot cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup daikon cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/4 cup Seaweed Soup Mix
- 4-5 cups water
- Tamari to taste
- a few drops of toasted sesame oil
- scallions thinly sliced, for garnish
- Heat oil in soup pot over med-low heat. Add onion and sauté, stirring occasionally until coated with oil.
- Add water, soup mix, carrots and daikon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes. Season very lightly with tamari and a few drops sesame oil. Simmer 10 minutes more. Serve garnished with scallion slices.
Share this Recipe