- 1 tbsp light sesame oil
- 6 inch piece Digitata soaked and cut into thin strips
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Mirin white wine or dry sherry
- 1 small leek thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1/2 cup daikon sliced in fine matchsticks
- 1/2 cup carrots sliced in fine matchsticks
- 1/2 cup rounds of thinly sliced lotus root (if not available, use sliced small white turnip)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 sprigs parsley minced
- Heat oil in deep skillet. Stir in Digitata and cayenne pepper. Add generous splashes of tamari and mirin. Sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in leek with a dash of tamari and sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir in root vegetables and season lightly with tamari. Stir-fry until carrots are crisp-tender (3-4 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
Share this Recipe