- 2 tbsp Refined sesame oil
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 1 cup onions diced
- 1/2 cup carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup toasted nori (bake in 250o oven for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3-4 tsp juice from freshly grated ginger (a 3 inch piece)
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped and toasted in a dry frying pan
- Sauté onions sprinkled with thyme in oil for 5-7 minutes. Crumble nori with hands and add with the carrots to the onion mixture. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the celery and 2 Tbsp of tamari. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the brown rice, 1 Tbsp of tamari and ginger juice. Add a splash of water if rice seems too dry. Stir continuously for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped almonds as garnish just before serving.
Share this Recipe