- 1/2 cup roasted nori crumbled (roast at 200 degrees)
- 1 lb firm tofu
- 1 medium onion diced
- sesame oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery finely diced
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Press tofu to remove excess moisture. Sauté onion with nori in sesame oil until translucent.
- Crumble tofu and sauté with onion-nori mixture until lightly golden.
- Remove from heat, combine with 2 tsp tamari and diced celery. Taste and add more tamari if needed. Serve on bread or crackers with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
- Steam tofu after pressing and skip the sauté process. Substitute 1⁄2 cup minced scallions or sweet red onion for cooking onion. Place all ingredients (except celery and parsley) in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Mix in celery and serve as above.
Share this Recipe