- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion chopped
- 1 carrot grated or chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Thyme to taste
- 1/2 cup Kelp (soaked) chopped
- 3 cups warm cooked brown rice
- sea salt to taste
- Cayenne or fresh grated ginger to taste
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrot,and garlic.
- Sprinkle with thyme, cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in the kelp and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, stir in the ginger or cayenne, sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds. Serve hot.
Share this Recipe